Frequently Asked Questions about Crown Oaks

Welcome to Crown Oaks

The information being provided here for residents or potential residents is for information purposes only. For the most up-to-date information, please contact our management company or the Board of Directors.


Crown Oaks is a gated acreage community situated in the beautiful rolling hills of Montgomery County. Residents enjoy many community events throughout the year, lakes, parks, and hardwood trees in this natural country setting that is just minutes from Conroe and The Woodlands.

Crown Oaks consists of 663 lots ranging from 1/2 acre to 5 acres. Most lots already have residences constructed, with a few remaining unimproved lots. The Crown Oaks community has approximately 15 miles of private roads and there are two entrances to the community. The primary entrance is located off of Honea Egypt Road, approximately halfway between Highway 105 to the north and FM 1488 to the south. The secondary entrance is located off of Collier Cemetery Road, just south of FM 2854. There are two large parks located in the neighborhood, as well two large community lakes (Majestic Lake and Crown Oaks). There are also a number of smaller ponds for use by the residences surrounding those bodies of water.

As a new property owner how do I gain access to the neighborhood?

Please contact the property management company, IMC. Contact information can be found in the menu link above or by clicking their logo below.

Can guests or contractors have access to the neighborhood?

Yes, guests and contractors can have access to the neighborhood and can be issued a temporary gate code that will have an expiration date. Contact IMC so that can assist you in issuing you a code for your contractor or guest to have a temporary gate access code.

I want to install a fence, building, or other property improvement. What is the process for this?

You will need to submit an application to the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) for approval. The process is simple and it is recommended that you review your POA covenants prior to submitting the application to ensure your meeting them. You can review the deed restrictions here. If not, it is possible to apply for a variance in extenuating circumstances that are beyond your control. ACC applications are submitted electronically to the management company, who in term submit them to the ACC Committee. Please do not submit applications directly to Committee or other Board members.

How do I report issues within our community?

Please refrain from using social media to report issues as the board must use official channels of communication to address problems. It is much easier to utilize an official channel because the board can be funneled the issue properly. Please report any issues through IMC at the link above or you may direct your specific concern via our online forms.  

What day is trash day? Recycle day? Heavey trash pickup?

In order to check which days trash are collected, simply visit the community calendar here.

Utility Companies

Consolidated Communications (Internet/TV/Phone/Security)

MidSouth Electric/Water/Fiber Optic Internet

Xfinity/Comcast (Internet/TV/Phone/Security)

Republic Trash Services

UniGas (Texas Gas) – Natural gas service
9750 FM 1488 RD, MAGNOLIA, TX 77354-1619

County Resources

Montgomery County

Montgomery Appraisal District                                 

Montgomery Fire Department                                 

Montgomery Sheriff – NON Emergency                    

Montgomery Post Office                                           

San Jacinto River Authority                                       

Friends of TX Wildlife

Montgomery ISD        

Keenan Elementary School
19180 Keenan Cut Off
Montgomery, TX.  77316
Principal: Mallory Kirby


Oak Hills Junior High School
19190 Keenan Cut Off
Montgomery, TX.  77316
Principal: Tim Williams


Lake Creek High School
20639 FM 2854
Montgomery, TX.  77316
Principal: Phil Eaton


error: Content is protected !!